Welcome to Imagine Ayurveda 2.0 Contest!
Unleash Your Creativity with Ayurvedic Concepts
Join us in a global art contest where ancient Ayurvedic wisdom meets modern artistic expression. Your art—be it Digital or AI-generated—can illuminate the profound concepts of Ayurveda and share them with the world.
How to Participate:
In the spirit of blending ancient wisdom with modern innovation, we invite participants to explore the foundational principles of Ayurveda and consider them through the lens of contemporary health and wellness. This year, we delve into the pivotal role of the three Doshas – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha, exploring their influence and imbalance in the human body, leading to various diseases and health conditions.
Pancha Mahabhutas: The Five Fundamental Elements
- Akash (Ether): Represents space and void, facilitating communication and emptiness.
- Vayu (Air): Symbolizes movement and transmission, governing breath and circulation.
- Agni (Fire): Embodies transformation, controlling digestion and metabolism.
- Jala (Water): Signifies cohesion and transportation, managing fluid balance.
- Prithvi (Earth): Denotes structure and stability, providing form and solidity.
- Vata Dosha: Governs all movement in the body, ensuring activities like breathing, circulation, and nerve impulses are regulated and balanced.
- Pitta Dosha:Manages all transformations, especially those related to digestion and metabolism, maintaining metabolic processes and overall health.
- Kapha Dosha: Oversees growth and regeneration, impacting physical growth, immunity, and recovery.
- Sattva: Embodies purity, knowledge, and harmony, influencing mental clarity and understanding.
- Rajas: Characterized by activity, passion, and motion, it drives desires, ambitions, and restlessness.
- Tamas: Represents inertia, darkness, and resistance, contributing to stagnation, confusion, and lethargy.
Research and Explore: Dive deep into the nuances of each Dosha, understanding their roles, impacts, and the consequences of their imbalances in the human body.
Innovate: Consider how modern technology, especially in the realm of healthcare and wellness, can be integrated with these Ayurvedic principles to foster holistic health solutions.
Create: Develop a concept, project, or prototype that symbolizes the amalgamation of Ayurvedic principles with technological advancements.
Submit: Use the Registration Link to submit your innovative concepts, ensuring all guidelines and criteria are met.
At least one creative submission needs to be shared based on any of the three concepts: (Pancha Mahabhutas, Dosha, or Gunas,) utilizing digital tools or AI.
Present: Selected entries may be invited to present their concepts, offering a platform to showcase innovative ideas that bridge ancient wisdom with modern technology.
Note to Participants:
We encourage entries that not only demonstrate a deep understanding of Ayurvedic principles but also showcase innovative, feasible, and impactful solutions in the realm of health and wellness. Your entry should reflect a harmonious blend of traditional knowledge and modern innovation, paving the way for holistic healthcare solutions that can cater to contemporary challenges.
Understand Ayurvedic Concepts: Pancha Mahabhutas (The Five Fundamental Elements), Doshas (The Three Bio-Energies), Gunas (The Three Fundamental Qualities)
Create Your Art: Use digital tools or AI to craft your interpretation of these concepts.
Submit Your Entry: Use the Registration Link to share your artwork with us.
Start Date: 11th October 2023
Submission Deadline: 31st December 2023
Winner Announcement: 20th January 2024
Art Submission Formats:
Digital Art: Created using non-AI design tools.
AI-Generated Art: Mention prompts and AI tools used on the creative.
Prizes and Recognition:
This year’s Grand Prize is $250, and we’re doubling up the Second -Place Prizes! Two lucky Artists will each receive $100 for their exceptional art work.
Grand Prize $250 Second Prize $100 (2 winners)
Your art will be featured across all Santhigram platforms.
Global recognition and support for your artistic journey.
Open to Anyone and everyone aged 18 and above.
No participation fee.
Simple Steps to Participate:
Follow Us: Ensure you’re following Santhigram on Instagram & Facebook.
Engage: Like and comment on our contest posts.
Create & Submit: Craft your artwork based on the provided Ayurvedic concepts and submit via the registration link.
Criteria: Skill-based, originality, and adherence to the concept.
Announcement: Winners will be contacted via email, phone, or social media.
Terms and Conditions:
Participation indicates agreement with all contest rules.
Ensure originality: copied images will be disqualified.
Santhigram Foundation reserves the right to modify contest terms.
For queries, email us at [email protected].
Join Us in Celebrating Ayurveda Through Art!
Embark on a creative journey where you explore, interpret, and express the profound principles of Ayurveda in your unique artistic style. Let’s illuminate the wisdom of Ayurveda together!
Updated Section: Imagine Ayurveda 2.0 Contest